The beauty about not having school-aged kids is that when everyone is all, "Sad. Summer is over.", I'm thinking, "False. We still have at least another month left." So, here's what we've been up to thus far:
1. Lots of time with my favorite people.
2. Playing outside
3. Rainbow spotting
4. Avocado eating
5. Sink bathing
6. Fish buying (and killing...only 1/3 are still with us)
7. Playing in the rain
8. The North Pole with the Klenkes
9. We spent a morning with the Little One
(Holy moly. We miss her.)
10. Matching dress pictures...with a threat from Clementine.
11. Bug collecting. (She has a legit bug box now, thankfully.)
12. Went to the adoption of our first little foster baby! SUCH a great day!
13. I woke up Alice one night and surprised her with hot chocolate and fireworks.
14. Lots of girl time.
15. This one keeps getting older.
16. Outdoor movie (Frozen!) with friends. SO fun!
17. Dressed up like a cow for free food at Chick-fil-A.
18. Went to Green Mountain Falls to check out the musical swings.
19. Took pictures with Nana, Grandpa, and cousin Lilly.
20. Art classes at Bemis Art School
21. I brushed Jack. Shedding dog- never again.
22. I went on an overnight trip with some of my favorite friends.
23. We said goodbye to some of our other favorite friends. I hate when friends move away.
25. Slug catching.
26. Clementine at our buddy, Gus's, 1st birthday. (Thanks, Sarah!)
27. So many house projects. More to come about that!