- Cleaned up the house a little
- Took a shower (It had been WAY too long.)
- Met up with Jen and Cathy at Barnes and Noble for some magazine perusing and chatting
- Came home and had lunch
- Took Jack to the dog park.
This what I see in the rear-view mirror and it makes me happy to see him so happy!
- Upon returning home, I am determined to tackle some of the projects I told myself I'd do this week.
But, I feel like that mouse in "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"...without the cookies, unfortunately.
Example: It's time to clean the garage.
This is what it looks like:
(...deep breath...where to start?)
But then I opened a box and found my hammock!
And if you give a girl a hammock, she's gonna want to hang it in the backyard.
And, when she's finished hanging it, she's gonna want to test it out and take a self-portrait with the timer to prove that she hung it somewhat safely. :)
And once the hammock is hung, her hands are dirty, so she ventures back inside to wash her hands.
But then she sees the guest room and remembers that she really needs to clean it.
But then, she turns around and sees her old sewing machine.
Seeing the old sewing machine makes her want to take a black and white photo of it...
Just as she's about to really focus on cleaning the guest room, her husband gets home from work!
Oh well, maybe tomorrows the day for cleaning.
- Since we didn't have any food in the house...well, nothing obvious to make for dinner, we went out to "On the Border" for some happy hour/dinner goodness.
I had a margarita the size of my face. Yummy!
-Afterwards, we decided to walk around a bit before driving home.
So we went to Best Buy where we played Rock Band and I lusted after new kitchen appliances.
All in all, good day!