I love Fall/Autumn.
It's my favorite season.
It's 50 degrees this morning which means Fall is right around the corner!
In honor of this beautiful morning I present a new list.
Things to do this fall:
1. Make a pumpkin pie
2. Drive to see the aspens
3. Visit the apple farm
4. Carve a pumpkin
5. Dress Alice in her first Halloween costume
6. Watch a football game
7. Plant mums
8. Rake leaves
9. Candy corn!
10. Pumpkin spice Americano from Starbucks
11. Bake Grandma AJ's gingersnaps, which leads me to #12...
12. Lose 10 pounds (Dear baby weight, I hate you!)
13. Make a fire in our fire pit
14. Drink apple cider
15. Make soup
16. Get a good picture of the 3 of us
17. Roast pumpkin seeds
18. Go on a girls overnight without Alice
19. Go to the pumpkin patch
20. Start working on Christmas gifts (Yes, I'm one of those people.)
21. Help Alice make a handprint turkey
22. Bust out the hoodies and hats
23. Visit family in TN for Thanksgiving!
24. Do a day of fall cleaning/de-cluttering
25. More dates with Ben :)